There are two ways to add a project to the Radar workspace. One is by filling in fields for each project individually, the other is by importing data directly from a supported source (Jira or Excel).
How to import from Jira?
- Open the project list
- Click the second button in a row
- Select import from Jira
- Enter the URL of your Jira instance, email, and API token (it can be created via this link: https://id.at.com/atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens. Click Next.
- Select what type of Jira data you want to import (project-level or issue-level data). In case issues were selected, specify filters that are set to allow public access. Click Next.
- Choose Jira fields to map with project fields. Click Next.
- Choose to create new projects, update existing or to do both. Add projects to a selected view. Click Import.