About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Content Marketing Manager to join our growing team. Our new colleague will play a key role in creating and editing content to assist our marketing team. Key responsibilities
Develop and edit a variety of content assets, including case studies, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, white papers, email campaigns, landing pages, and webinars.
Research and contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing conversion rates in the sales funnel, growing blog subscribers and LinkedIn/Facebook followers, growing inbound organic traffic, and more. Use analytics tools to monitor content performance and optimize its impact. What is important to us?
- Fluent English.
- At least 4 years of experience in Content Marketing, preferably for B2B SaaS companies.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, experience in writing and editing product marketing content and sales enablement materials.
- Deep understanding of SEO optimization.
- The ability to work well within and across teams and give and receive constructive feedback.
- Flat organizational structure, opportunity to implement your ideas, international management.
- Official employment according to the Labor Code.
- The competitive salary is quoted in EUR and paid twice a month.
- Flexible start of the working day, hybrid schedule.
- Paid medical insurance after probation period.
- Paid vacation and 100% sick pay refund.
We are happy to receive your portfolio and CV/application written in English!