Below you can find the main features of Radar in the field of project management and status reporting.
- Project information storage. You can manage project templates and attributes, add, deactivate, archive, remove projects, change project field values, connect projects one to another, and attach documents, images, and links.
- Integration. You can import projects from Jira or Excel and create new projects or update existing ones using imported data.
- User Management. You can share projects with your team and manage the access rights to projects and views.
- Configuring the status reporting process. You can manage project fields (create, configure, update, deactivate/activate, delete) and configure report notifications.
- Project status reporting. You can report via external link sharing. Radar can be also embedded in presentations or websites.
- Views creation and configuring. You can manage Radar, Cockpit, Tile and Gantt charts.
- Customization. You can set custom design from login screen to Radar chart (logos, colors, background, field icons, avatars).
- Export of data. You can export the list of projects to PDF/Excel and selected projects to PDF/PPT.
- Updates subscriptions. You can subscribe on the selected projects and be notified of any changes or just on “red” statuses to step in on time.
- Mobile access. Reports are available on iOS/Android applications.